Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Wo shaam kuch ajeeb thi..... Diwali last year at Hiranandani Gardens

Diwali this year had a different color & detail to itself. It was more placid, calm, general chit chat with friends & family. An thorough enjoyment but in a different way. I liked it, I smiled but I missed what I had for the last year, wishing and hoping that it would be the same once again for just one day.... The Diwali last year at 12 A Powai Park was just something else.
I dont remember if we burst crackers last time, but yes we did crack a lot of jokes & broke ice... There were different generations in the same house blending & having fun with each other. Like any other party in that house, there was smoke, smoke of all the thoughts & words, there was liquor, liquor of laughter that would take you high & high & high.
I miss all those moments at times, when I sit back & look out of my window & rather than the high Hiranandani buildings, I see the houses of South Delhi, when I walk out on the road, & instead of the D Mart there is a fancy mall, when I sip out of that cuppa tea in a cafe, that is not mocha but passion.

Last year's diwali was something else, thank you to all my friends who were there for me then....
Woh shaam kuch ajeeb thi, ye shaam bhi ajeeb hai....

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Actually there's nothing much that I can say, which shall suffice to explain how good I am ;-)