Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Food for talk

While surfacing from the depths of memory, I reached this layer too....
The memory is regarding the happy days when food was the centre of each activity. I have to accept that I wasn't that much of a foodie or particular about the flavours or the spices used or any finer details of it, till the time I met you. To me anything was either spicy with lots of chillies/condiments or was sour or was sweet/bitter or was just food. I still have those basic senses in use when I am eating that regular ghar ka khaana. But the food connoisseur was born thanks to VJ. Actually the deal was simple, when we started knowing each other better, the first thing to learn was the fact that we cant stand summer heat or winter chill, we are born to be in a/c environs. If and only if there were malls like there are today, we wouldnt have gained so much weight, sitting at restaurants, coffee shops, and bakeries just to spend time together, & ofcourse then you would have to spend money: then why not enjoy the sublime flavors rather than the normal 4 flavour palate that I had..... This is the happy begining to my journey towards enjoying & appreciting the flavours of food..... Since then I have been a happy well fed girl ;-) and never looked back, just kept on romancing food & flavours & fragrances

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Actually there's nothing much that I can say, which shall suffice to explain how good I am ;-)